Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting in Sept they are running grass drags & radar run once a month. The dates are
Sun Sept 16
Sun Oct 14
Sun Nov 11
Sun Dec 9
They tried this once last year hoping to do this every year. The track wasn't to good last year for the big sleds with no suspention, but I don't think they were going to put money into a track for one race. Hopefully there will be good turn outs to keep this going. There isn't a whole lot going on with snowmobiles in Central to Southern Ontario unless it is winter. I plan on being at all 4 races, Hope to see some SW members there. The races should get better the more people that show up. If people don't show it will dye off like everything else has.
If you need directions check out www.peterboroughspeedway.com :D

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Sounds like fun, hope the turnout is good![/b]
Me too, I hope you have a great turnout !

Snow4

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seems like there is no interest in grass drags. I hope there is a good turn out or it will dye out like the rest

·
Registered
443 Posts
im going with my buddy and his moms boyfriend and his brothers are bringing they're sleds.
they will be running a polaris edge 700 (red and yellow) a green f7 and he may bring his zr900.

·
Registered
443 Posts
awesome day today boys and girls.
fastest sled was a grand touring with a 1000 triple dropped in it.
fastest stock was either the zr900 or the f7 i went with.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
awesome day today boys and girls.
fastest sled was a grand touring with a 1000 triple dropped in it.
fastest stock was either the zr900 or the f7 i went with.[/b]
Any pics? My plans got changed at the last minute & I had to miss it :cussing: I going to be at the Oct grass drags. If I can find a cheap track I might change my watersled back so I can run that.

·
Registered
443 Posts
i mostly took videos, i will try to get good pics from them, maybe tomorrow.
do you know if you need a license to run in them, like a snowmobile license or a drivers license?
i might go in october aswell.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts