Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and toocheaptosmoke and my brothers went and watched the grass drags just south of Erie, PA this past weekend. They werent announcing any times so I have know idea what times people were running. ALL I know was there was an Attack/Apex (sorry Yammy guys, I dont know my Yamaha sleds all that well), that sounded AWSOME!! It was a beautiful day and we had some fun and I dont know about anyone else, but it made me want to get out on the sled even more!! Here some pics to look at. :cool:

Attachments

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
where is the pics of yours?

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
this was my grass dragger sunday. lol haven't even touched the sleds yet this year. it's not like me. maybe i'm losing intrest. i guess time will tell.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where is the pics of yours?[/b]
Mine is still tucked away in storage in the shed!

this was my grass dragger sunday. lol haven't even touched the sleds yet this year. it's not like me. maybe i'm losing intrest. i guess time will tell.[/b]
Not yet, I still dont know my way around up there. Youd think after 3 or 4 years I would know but NO, I dont. Maybe able to get you to Dont Knows, thats a BIG MAYBE!! :sleeping:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Cool, you got some good pics. That yammy was pretty sweet, I still like the merc that won the vintage 440 though. :hallo1: I'm also getting the itch, might have to destroy some grass this weekend when I go home. w00t btw, ready for some more pasta?? :lmao:

·
Registered
580 Posts
I wish I'd have known you guys were going to be there! I probably walked right past you a few times.

How'd you like Presque Isle's new groomer? w00t That's a serious piece of equipment for around here!

XCR: Mound grove (where you were at this weeked) is exactly where I was telling you to park if you came up last year. The trail runs right through the runoff area of the grass drags and as you saw, the parking lot is plenty big for trucks and trailers. It's usually full of people from around the 'burgh everyweekend we have snow.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wish I'd have known you guys were going to be there! I probably walked right past you a few times.

How'd you like Presque Isle's new groomer? w00t That's a serious piece of equipment for around here!

XCR: Mound grove (where you were at this weeked) is exactly where I was telling you to park if you came up last year. The trail runs right through the runoff area of the grass drags and as you saw, the parking lot is plenty big for trucks and trailers. It's usually full of people from around the 'burgh everyweekend we have snow.[/b]
I dont know if you plan on coming to there swap meet but I plan on being there and I think toocheap is also coming. I plan on bringing the wifes sled up for sale. Let me know if you are going to be there and we can meet up.

Groomer looked awsome!! It was huge!!

Hopefully we can make it up there this winter for a ride or two. Am working on the trailer now so its ready and hopefully dont have to be working on it when its 0F outside.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Pretty sure I'll be at the swap meet, would be cool to meet up. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
580 Posts
I plan on being there for the swap meet. it would be cool to meet a couple fellow forum members! I hear it's only one day this year. From PISC's website:

Swap Meet- 1 DAY ONLY- Sunday, October 7, 2007, at the newly renovated Presque Isle Snowmobile Club House. 11 am till dark. Snowmobiles, Motorcycles, ATV's, Cars, Parts, Gear, and Apparel. MARK YOUR CALENDERS AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts