Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I made you post! LOL :thumbsup:
Don't worrie Mike it wouldn't be the same without out you!
Will have to pic a different miler marker since will be heading up
127! Maybe 249 off 1-75! LOL ok Snow4 and Snowmutt! :thumbsup:[/b]
Uh, do you have a Road name for me Dave? vs. that mile marker? Sheeeesh !

lmao ! snowmutt will know, and yes that's fine. !

Snow4

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its Exit 249 4 mile rd get off turn left go over the over pass turn
right in to this truck stop type gas station theres a Arby's there also!
And a Super 8 motel I believe. -Dave[/b]
OH.........YOu mean this one? :lmao: :lmao:

[attachment=40013:2_12_2007_25.jpg]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey snow4 just take a pic and send to Dave.Ha-Ha :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/b]
Turns out that is exactly what i did ! lmao! lmao ! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Hey, I have stayed at that hotel before,,,[/b]
Thats our 1 day run spot , can make it there in 2-2 1/2 hrs . we leave at 7ish and were riding by 10am, ride all day(fife lk ,starvation lk, t/c kali area). we normally get back to the truck around dark and head back home with anywhere from 100 to 200miles for the day.

That sounds good dave , we norm get gas in gaylord when heading to the yopper but 4 mile would be good . WHat route you thinking once in the up? I was thinking up through trout lk to 28 then across , think it would be the shortest and easyest ya think. Hit newberry for the final fill up maybe sooner, trout lk /moran pending on mpg at the time. Bucking a head wind really likes to make that gage drop :bash:

mutt

·
10,054 Posts
I cant call it quite a day run,,, but an excellent one nighter. Maybe we can make that trip somtime this winter Rick. Would be a nice little jog for a couple hundred mile!!! Im in if you guys are.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I cant call it quite a day run,,, but an excellent one nighter. Maybe we can make that trip somtime this winter Rick. Would be a nice little jog for a couple hundred mile!!! Im in if you guys are.[/b]
Whenever you want ! Let's go.. :thumbsup:

WooooHooo me too!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
What about Deb? Tell her they have a heated pool there. :thumbsup:

Snow4

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Yes Dave you too :thumbsup: . We will have to see and pick the right time to make it a ride. I hate to see all of you come up and ride in snirt, that place does get tore up . Maybe plan it so we drop at 4mi and ride all day north and have a place to stay the night and ride back the next day . We could get a ways north in a day , close to the bridge ,petosky area.

mutt

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I cant call it quite a day run,,, but an excellent one nighter. Maybe we can make that trip somtime this winter Rick. Would be a nice little jog for a couple hundred mile!!! Im in if you guys are.[/b]
I would be in for it as well.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would be in for it as well.[/b]
Love to have you Butch ![attachment=40078:luvmyrev.gif]

Attachments

·
10,054 Posts
I see a long line of sleds coming down that trail!!! Could be a good time.

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Yes Dave you too :thumbsup: . We will have to see and pick the right time to make it a ride. I hate to see all of you come up and ride in snirt, that place does get tore up . Maybe plan it so we drop at 4mi and ride all day north and have a place to stay the night and ride back the next day . We could get a ways north in a day , close to the bridge ,petosky area.

mutt[/b]
Would love to ride up to the Bridge spent the night and ride back the next day! :thumbsup: I'll leave the GADE home! Time to break out the zx for this one! LOL

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Would love to ride up to the Bridge spent the night and ride back the next day! :thumbsup: I'll leave the GADE home! Time to break out the zx for this one! LOL[/b]
I vote we stay somewhere with a view of the Mighty Mac ! That would be cool!

Snow4

1 - 20 of 108 Posts