Snowmobile World banner

21 - 40 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
If its in december or January, I may be able to make it. Its a little farther for me, but thats ok. I'm actually headed almost there today. I'm going to houghton lake.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Were in w00t Kid Rocker knows his way around Gaylords of trail stuff :thumbsup:[/b]
I would love to join in. Between JT and myself, there shouldn't be a trail, or off trail spot missed, LOL.....For some reason I just love that little trip to the Elmyra Bar for a potato hamburger, don't know why, but I love that spot. :D

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
I would love to join in. Between JT and myself, there shouldn't be a trail, or off trail spot missed, LOL.....For some reason I just love that little trip to the Elmyra Bar for a potato hamburger, don't know why, but I love that spot. :D[/b]
its because you like to see a old buddy over there,ahem Z

·
4,440 Posts
I knew you did, I have no problem with the man. but I did have to give you a hard time :wink:

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Would love to ride up to the Bridge spent the night and ride back the next day! :thumbsup: I'll leave the GADE home! Time to break out the zx for this one! LOL[/b]
Maybe we need yet another new thread for Gaylord off trail riding.

Snow4

·
10,054 Posts
would love to have you and Donna join in Keith. I wouldnt mind doing it in Irons sometime also,,,, Maybe I could bring a guest of honor up from down here :devil:

·
4,440 Posts
guess that means I have to get us something up there now :wink: . I have the dirt now the cabin, hmmm, may need some help building. I know you will. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
We have the cabin up for sale so that we can afford to do more weekends around the state instead of always having to go to Irons. Hopefully we can join in.[/b]
Rick and I would love that !

·
4,440 Posts
instead of always having to go to Irons.[/b]
that makes it sounds bad :p . some of the best riding I have done through my life has been those trails. could be I have logged more miles on those trails than any other system and know them like the back of my hand. but they are less traveled than most I have been on. :thumbsup: I will still let you stay with me, when WE build it :lmao: , it just hit me its a shorter drive to my place.

21 - 40 of 108 Posts