Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lived here in the Green Bay area my whole life,,,don't watch ball and stick sports,,,can't wait until the puckers lose so the rest of us that don't like sports can watch the news without having to listen to all the puckers news! Is it the same way anywhere else or am I just being punished for living in a fooball area? If its not loud and smells like 2 stroke I DON'T CARE,,,,,sorry about the rant,,,just had enough!

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
The game last night went about like I figured it would. I quit watching at half time. It will take more than the Vikes to knock them out of the playoffs...

dave

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tonight could be the night I've been waiting for all season,,,have the Kleenex ready packer fans!!!:tongue::tongue::tongue: Go 49ers!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Raised in GB actually made it to 1 game. friend of a friends friend had tickets, It was the best bar I have ever been to, to bad someone started a football game in the middle. I love Green Bay

·
Registered
353 Posts
Bah you're being unreasonable. what about the brats at the Mc Donalds? I found not watching tv at all a much better than trying to avoid certian programs hell they are all the same now anyway. Have you tried the AntiPacker group that meets out at Pamprin park during the games? No? Cause there isn't one! everyone loves the packers except those people who should be living in Mexico or Canada.
Stop whining and go ride your Doo.
Love ya Bro.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got your crying towel out? Detroit is favored by 10,,peckers won't
show up again,,,good money making year for me!:Bouncy::Bouncy:lol

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Have you seen the Vikes this year? I think crickets are all I am going to hear! I am think 1-15 is a real possibility. This week we are the underdog for an 0-6 team (NYG)...

At least I won't have any conflicts in priorities- (watch football or ride)!

dave

·
Registered
353 Posts
Ya I hear ya, My favorite saying at work is "Hows 'bout those Cowboys?" It works the best when the Pkrs win.
It will be ok "its a building year" llol

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Being a pucker fan today is like sneezing and pooping you pants,,,,everyone is laughing at you!!! Da BEARS!!!! bonus,,, the guy that throws the ball with the girls name has a broken collar bone,,,,,life is great today,, at least for my wallet!!!:greenchainsaw:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Wow laughing at a broken collar bone? Thats like sledding in the Il, hitting a tree, then blowing a belt with no spare.
somethings you just dont wish on others

1 - 20 of 44 Posts