Snowmobile World banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Packers suck so so bad that even the vikings can beat them!!! lmao!!!:microwave::microwave::microwave::microwave::id::003::003::

·
Registered
353 Posts
Blogging about something or someone that has no effect on your life is like hot air from a buffalo on a cold day you see it for a second then forgoten just as fast.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
How did you like that thanksgiving game? Safety was the best part! I was making a killing on them but now the so called fan are turning there backs on them,,sore losers! lol

·
Registered
353 Posts
ya sad. oh well thats why the grass is green and the sun is yellow got to love Gods country

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Sorry been a while,, snowing here,,13" of ice on Shawano lake,,plowing already! Cold but everything is froze up and knowbody will drown,,,specially me!!! packers still suck!

·
Registered
353 Posts
lucky dog! it will be 70s here and no snow just brown grass. a win by one point is still a win. bett than being beatin by 6 field goals ha

·
Registered
268 Posts
I suspect the Bears will put the Packers out of their misery at the end of the season game. That is, of course, if the Steelers don't do it first.

At this point, it looks like only the winner of the division will be in the playoffs.

Bears 8-6 @Eagles, Packers
Packers 7-6-1 Steelers, @Bears
Detroit 7-7 Giants, @Vikings

·
Registered
353 Posts
HAHAHAHa Keep grinding your teeth yellow! Extra innings Happy New Year! you guys still praying for snow?

21 - 40 of 44 Posts