Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could not resist taking my sled for a little ride yesterday. I have it up on dollies so I dropped the track to the ground, cranked it up, and decided to ride it up and down the driveway. With reverse it makes it so easy. I'm sure the neighbors thought I was nuts but, they think that anyways since it appears as if I'm the only person who owns a snowmobile living in Florida.
Forgot my camera but pictures to follow.
Richard

Attachments

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
LOL, know how you feel and have done it in the past. Not anymore though, living up north means gravel driveways.

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
I could not resist taking my sled for a little ride yesterday. I have it up on dollies so I dropped the track to the ground, cranked it up, and decided to ride it up and down the driveway. With reverse it makes it so easy. I'm sure the neighbors thought I was nuts but, they think that anyways since it appears as if I'm the only person who owns a snowmobile living in Florida.
Forgot my camera but pictures to follow.
Richard[/b]

You gonna enter the contest Richard? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Right on ...good Show Richard....did anyone scratch there heads...

Rick

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
You gonna enter the contest Richard? :thumbsup:[/b]
Excellent idea ! Richard?, Rev it up and have your wife snap a pic......post it in the SW sticker contest.....at this point, You would win !!

Snow4

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll do that this afternoon (July 9th).
Richard

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
I'll do that this afternoon (July 9th).
Richard[/b]
:thumbsup: I will be watching for it.

Snow4

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here are two with me on it yesterday. I also have a mini movie from the camera which I will try to post.
Richard

The movie works just have to go through a download process to see it. Snowmobiling in Florida in July-go figure!

Attachments

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Excellent idea ! Richard?, Rev it up and have your wife snap a pic......post it in the SW sticker contest.....at this point, You would win !!

Snow4[/b]
Help, I cannot locate where to post my picture..... Lame as it may be I just cannot find it so, can someone direct me to the right spot so I can post my "Riding a snowmobile in Florida in July" pictures.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Richard, First off ..........Nice Pic ! Love it !

In the General Snowmobile Forum there is a thread titled"Snowmobileworld.com 2nd annual summer SW sticker contest" that is where you need to put this pic.....

Great Job !

Snow4

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pictures and movie posted for the contest. Thanks!
Richard

1 - 14 of 14 Posts