Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well folks me and mrs.wisz decided to battle the blowing snow today and try a rip on the trails around mitchell today.we had a blast with the drifts,they were anywhere from 2 to 5ft deep right across the trail.we managed to carve our way through,but we have decided new sleds with some suspension are top priority.our old polaris's are just getting to hard on the body :p .we went through the ellise swamp tour and it was really good until we got to the north side of the tour.the groomer must have packed it in until the storm is gone.we have been getting hammered here since saturday.not a bad ride and not in my top 10 list but the drifts made it a little more enjoyable.i anyone is thinking of a place to go this weekend i wouldn't worry about this area,we have about 2 ft of fresh packed snow and its still a blizzard outside.the groomers will be out tomorrow and by the weekend paradise :p :p :p

Attachments

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Man, that looks like some good snow there. Thanks for the pics! :)

I wish we had that kinda' snow here.... :bash:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well ya know we are only about 6 hrs from binhamton raceguy :lookaround: .shoot i would travel 24 hrs to ride lol.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
awesome pics :D

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
wow great picture's looks like fun it's been a few weeks for us to cold.....hope to get out this weekend...

Rick

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
well ya know we are only about 6 hrs from binhamton raceguy :lookaround: .shoot i would travel 24 hrs to ride lol.[/b]
I'd set sail for a snow laden destination that distance if it wasn't for my crappy work schedule....I have made plans to make it to the SW Charity ride for '07 already....

So here's to you wisz :tongue: ..... :lmao:

Seriously....great pics and looks like a great place to sled.....enjoy my friend. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
So glad to hear you enjoyed your day........Thanks for sharing with all of us. I love hearing about couples going out to enjoy our sport together.. :thumbsup:

Snow4

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
Nice, very nice. Know what you mean about the older sleds on the bodies, wife and I decided last year to upgrade only for the better suspensions.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats exactly it cory. we are lookin for either arctic cats or ski doos. something 2003 or newer.the suspensions on the newer ones are like sitting on my couch compared to the old poos lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts