Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i had the itch so badly i had to go out and start my little baby, and man did it sound sweet. :D Took like 5 pulls to get it going but it ran purrrfect. I can't wait for the snow to fly, hope it is better than last year ???

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
:D I am down to running mine every three days!!! The wife know when I am in the garage cause i come in smelling like sweet two stroke!!! Man, I need to ride soon or i am gonna go ape....... :D :p

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I smell like 2 stroke cold smoke almost every evening, :p

·
Registered
886 Posts
LOL, I started mine up too. I told the wife I had to make sure I put them away correctly in the spring. Just wanted to check that the gas stabilizer worked.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I am starting mine daily! All of my cloathes really stink but I think I'm getting used to it!

·
Registered
282 Posts
I went one further. I had to take mine for a few quick rips through the yard!! I don't have my new seat cover yet so I just set the seat on there. As far as the smell of two storke I like mine a whole lot more because it has the awsome race gas smell!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ahhh trust me the grass drags are next :D are you kidding? me wait till the snow flies yah riiiight i would go insane :cussing:

·
Registered
221 Posts
I had to get mine out because it was about 30 degrees two nights ago. Man, did it run sweet, but gave me a worse itch than before. I have put about a mile on it in the past week. I here that snow is on the way Friday night. Oh yeeeeah!!

When people ask me why I get the sled out, I tell them the grass was long and the mower's broke, so I had to improvise. LOL :D

·
Registered
657 Posts
:thumbsup: My wifes getting tired of looking at me with my helmet and gloves on when i'm sitting in my chair watching tv. :hallo7:

·
Registered
346 Posts
I have been starting mine at least once a week since April!! :devil:

·
Registered
392 Posts
I started mine a couple weeks ago to get it on the trailer, then again on Friday to get it on the trailer for the return trip. (warranty work). Right now it's still sitting on the trailer getting rained on. We're supposed to get 2" of rain in the next 24 hours. ???

I really hate this time of year. Pretty soon we'll get enough useless snow that they'll salt the roads and my IROC will get put away for the winter, but there still isn't enough snow to use the sled. :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts