Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to replace my stock handle bars with some new ones and risers, but i would like to keep the handwarmers, when you guys put your new bars on do you put the warmers on? i plan on 2 or 3 inch ones.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
I kept my stock bars when I put my risers on

Riser are one of the best mods for the $$$ IMO

I got them for under $50canuck from Oles machine

What makes these riser unique is they are angle 30degrees to put you bars forward and up

http://www.olesmachine.com/

Attachments

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya i should do that, dont really have the money for the bars right now

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what would i have to get from him to put them on my sled(stock)? does it include everything i need

·
Premium Member
5,122 Posts
The kit comes with everything that you need. Most guys decide to put a handlebar pad on for safety and/or to cover up all the wires, cables, and brake line which are left absent in the picture of the Rox risers.

Another issue with the Rox riser picture is that they tend to slip in the bottom clamps due to the fact that there is no knurling at the bottom joint. The only adapter that you'll need is a knurled bar which I also make and I'll throw that in the deal for you.

Contact me via e-mail rather than PM's if you are interested. (easier for me to keep track of:))

·
Registered
629 Posts
On my old 02 mxz 800 I had a 3 inch block and did not have to extend any cables. What is the max on a rev I can use without putting on extensions? I think it is 2inch but I'm not sure. Its nice to have the extension when you are tall.

·
Premium Member
5,122 Posts
On my old 02 mxz 800 I had a 3 inch block and did not have to extend any cables. What is the max on a rev I can use without putting on extensions? I think it is 2inch but I'm not sure. Its nice to have the extension when you are tall.[/b]

I have several non-X REVs out there with 4" risers on them with no mods. I have one with a 5".

·
Registered
629 Posts
I have several non-X REVs out there with 4" risers on them with no mods. I have one with a 5".[/b]

When you say non-X I assume you mean the X package. I have a mxz 800 ptek, a 4" sure would be nice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts