Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
The reason you had handle bar riser is so you can stand up comfortably ( not slouched) and ride. Height depends on how tall you are. Taller people will have taller risers.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Go as high as your brake cable, throttle cable and electrical wires let you go. All these parts play a part in how high you can go!

just my .02

FZ700

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I just ordered a 2" riser made by madd Powersports for my Ultra SPX. an't wait to put it on. They told me 3 " was the highest I could go w/out longer cables. I figured 2" shouldbe fine to start out with.
Caleb

·
Registered
154 Posts
I made my own riser on my 97 mxz. 2" rise and 1.5" forward . What a difference. way more comfortable when standing and still comfy on the trail ride to and from the deep stuff. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
120 Posts
I like the way that the ROX RISER moves the bars up and forward.
if all ya do is put a block on there it moves them back to much,allso when you move them forward you can go taller without getting longer cables.

I hated when I had to stand up(which is most the time) and had the bars at my knees,and that was just trail riding,climbing hills was even worse

·
Registered
26 Posts
:devil: Don't forget to buy a set of good gloves or mittens; when you raise the handle bars you also put you hands out in the wind and that makes them colder!
I guess it depends on the sled but Cats with the lower windshield do get colder..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts