Snowmobile World banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Bling Bling :thumbsup:

recommendation though... if u dont have estart carry the plastic with you.[/b]
Yea- I've seen these fancy pull handles and gas caps stolen off sleds before. Make sure you carry spares.

Nice pull handle btw.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
PICS,PICS is it on yet? :D That mod should get 1-2 ponies more , so smooth of a surface, NO drag like the textured plastic :lmao: . Now you need the matching cap and choke lever and the brake cover and lever. Here ya go ADD ONE THING AND NOW THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG , it always leads to another ,the BLING, BLING monster is out ! Whats next on the list ? lol

mutt

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
PICS,PICS is it on yet? :D That mod should get 1-2 ponies more , so smooth of a surface, NO drag like the textured plastic :lmao: . Now you need the matching cap and choke lever and the brake cover and lever. Here ya go ADD ONE THING AND NOW THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG , it always leads to another ,the BLING, BLING monster is out ! Whats next on the list ? lol

mutt[/b]
Yeah it's on. I'll get pics. of it soon. And as for the choke lever cover { It don't neeed no steenking cover}
It's EFI. As for whats next. I dunno. Got any IDEA'S? w00t BLING BLING MONSTER. huh I like that. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
As for whats next. I dunno. Got any IDEA'S? w00t BLING BLING MONSTER. huh I like that. :thumbsup:[/b]
OH-BOY a offer to spend someone elses money.. :p I can do that, how much do I have to play with ? :devil: lol Im sure the others would help too , havent seen anyone pass up a chance to spend someone elses money :p .

Mutt

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
OH-BOY a offer to spend someone elses money.. :p I can do that, how much do I have to play with ? :devil: lol Im sure the others would help too , havent seen anyone pass up a chance to spend someone elses money :p .

Mutt[/b]
If your going to spend MY MONEY. I hope you have some GOOD IDEAS. :p LOL

21 - 28 of 28 Posts