Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to put a 1 " handlebar riser on my 670HO. Anyone have a company they can recommend for one at a reasonable price ? Also, for any that have added one on this sled, are the cables long enough or will I need extenders ?

Thanks for any replies.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Put a 3" articulating B.A.R riser on my 98 670. Cables are tight but ok. That is the limit for my sled. Yours, I would guess, is the same. Get at least a 2" as Jiddru said. The artiticulating risers are more expensive but way more adjustable. Got mine from Dennis Kirk for around 80 frogskins.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info. One other question: Did you buy a new bar cover or use the stock one and have a gap at the bottom ?

·
Registered
645 Posts
I made an extension out of a 1" chunk of aluminum, and drilled it for lightness. Worked fine, and cost almost nothing. I ended up stacking two 1" pieces together to get the right height.

Any more than 2" and you'll likely have to worry about the cable lengths.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Bought the sport tech bar pad with it. Rip- off price wise. Does nothing to protect nads. Ended up going back to original pad and yes there is quite the gap and the pad pushes out when you articulate the riser more forward than stock. Not eye candy by any means.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts