Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Have a Good one there big guy.How about stakes and beer rather than cupcakes and koolaid.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Thanks a lot guy and gals! It means a lot to me. Went snowmobiling on my birthday and resisted the urge to buy my first ever drink at lunch. Guess if I can resist it on my 21st birthday I'll have no problems later on huh?
            Thanks!
                Ryan

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
way to stay out of the booze kid, cogratulations. now it may sound like i don't drink or have booze in the house but i do, i know booze pretty well i'd say and have seen it ruin some of the smartest people there is.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Happy Birthday....sorry I missed it! I was busy making miles on the rocket....

·
Registered
918 Posts
Rocketman, next time you better be around for my birthday! Just kidding, I wasnt on the site much either, went home and put a few miles on my own rocket. Last night was one of my best friends birthdays so we went our to celebrate our birthdays together. It was my first time in a bar when I could drink. I dont think they make drinks as strong as I do:) Took a lot of moneys worth! My friend doesnt even remember walking home and she got up and went to her 8:00 class. Speaking of which I better get ready and go to mine!
                                Ryan

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
You guys can't buy alcohol till 21
Here it is 19...in Manitoba it is 18..

·
0 Posts
hey happy borthday..It was my birthday on the 24th My friends took me out to the strip club and on your birthdays you get beat up by a bunch of strippers it was pretty fum!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts