Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Easter everyone. Take it easy...travel safe!

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
rocketman,
 do you get dressed up as the easter bunny for your nieces and nephews ? i can see it now one BIG BUNNY, you and everyone on earth have a great holiday, it is the most important holiday of all because of what the true reason it was for.  

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
If I could only ride to church it would be a truly religious experience. LOL

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No Paul...my family left me because some cruel proffessors assigned a behaviour study due for monday...It's kraft dinner and bologne for Easter breakfast! While they are out sledding and having fun, I am preparing a presentation on Vigilance Behaviour in Whitetail Deer!

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
rocketman,
 i feel for you  
  when the march break was coming the thursday before a teacher in one of my daughters classes said they were going to get a big assignment and my daughter asked the teacher if she was going to be doing school work for the break also. my daughter got away without doing the assignment and had a great time in florida. what is the prof doing for easter ?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
HAPPY EASTER!  
 God bless you all! Enjoy.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Rocketman, you're not the only one with homework, I got a 15 page essay to hand in tuesday (which I started 3 hrs ago)and have my brother's birthday party to go too. That's why I'm having a long night today i'll have a long night monday as well. Maybe If I would of started earlier and if I attended less parties I wouldn't have to do all nighters. Ah well it's all gonna be done in 1 month, just have to hang in there  

·
Registered
546 Posts
How does one get so loaded down with home work and still get time for internet play. hmmmmmm LOL

oh ya happy Easter

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
ski-dood,
 did you change your avatar from that nice inbred drunken redneck gentleman to this and along the way create a whole new image ?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Paul : just because my avatar is better looking then you, doesn't mean you have to trash it.
ie. i bet you had to zoom in really close to take the picture of that pimple in your avatar.
You should squeeze the head it looks infected.

LMAO

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
That looks like the rabbit we saw on the trail when we were leaving Timmins in February. I guess they didn't have Easter up there this year. Other than him and his brother running across the trail north of Timmins, we didn't see any thing neat on the trails this year  

·
Registered
411 Posts
Absolutely!!

Like Mr. Yarek said a few years ago, hopefully everyone remembers the reason for Easter (or Passover).

Everyone have a great weekend!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts