Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious as to weather or not anyone has ever tried putting a tripple into a zx platform sled.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
DooinVT, Bondi Engine's in Aurora Ontario has done a lot of ZX tripple conversions, they also sell a kit for you doo it your selfers.  The 800 tripple in the ZX makes a killer trail sled!

·
Registered
3 Posts
mr670, do you have a web address or phone number for Bondi engines?  I am very interested in the triple kit you mentioned.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
tpallen,  Bondi Engine Works
          Marry st  Aurora Ontario   Canada
          905-727-4057
He does not have a web page. E-mail address is  [email protected]      Aurora is about 50k north of Toronto. Were are you located?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mr670,are they using a single pipe? This has been something I have wanted to do since 99 when I bought my first zx,I liked it but felt it was too light in the front,I think a tripple would be perfect in the zx........just think of their faces!!!  

·
Registered
47 Posts
I,ve seen 3 different zx sleds with 809 triples in them this past year and talked to there owners and 2 of them said that the sled was slower than the ck3 chassis. I seen one run radar and was 5 mph slower than my mxz800. I beleive there is not enough engine and clutch cooling in that chassis aswell the pipes will not be as effeicent as the ck3 and the ck3 is a faster chassis less rolling resistance and more areodynamic. IMO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts