Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Went to my dealer yesterday and they have a bunch of 800s but no 600 just wondering if anyone got theirs or when they should be in.

·
Registered
387 Posts
all I have been told is soon... (I know that's probably not what U wanted to hear)

But I do know --  IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Went to my dealer this past weekend... he also had a bunch of Rev 800s in. He said that within 1-2 weeks 600s will begin arriving at dealers. My dealer is in upstate NY--Whitney Point, just north of Binghamton--L&M Watercraft/Ski-Doo--it's a great shop. So hopefully mine will be in hand in 2-3weeks! I spring ordered a two tone Rev 600 w/ RER and electric start. Can't wait!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the response bill i was hoping somenone from canada would reply cause that is where mine is coming form and wanted t o know if they arrived there yet.

·
Registered
278 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cudney Racing @ Sep. 19, 2002, 11:19pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We have had our 600HO for over 2 weeks now here in Ontario.  --  Bill[/b][/quote]
Hello Bill was just wondering if you think you will be making a Exhaust Restrictor and/or head & spacer kit for the REV 600HO.    

1 - 7 of 7 Posts