Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is going?

I also hear a rumor that MSDRA may not be there? Is this true?

·
Registered
518 Posts
I might be going. Still not sure yet.
I've never been, but I think the sanctioning body is different from last year. If that was MSDRA or not, I don't know.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Cause PSGDRA is running the races this year. Oviously the relatioship between the MSA and MSDRA has changed.

I plan on being there, I hope the swap is as good as usuall.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I may run out there Sat morning for the day. All depends on what kind of mood I (wife) is in. With heading to the cabin every other weeked I kind of like to stick around home the weekends I stay home. Kevin

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm going to betheir on saterday need new cloths for the family . I'm hopeing to may run sled in 700 trail class if i can find a teck vest. ???

·
Registered
86 Posts
SKI-DOO-U-2,
PSGDRA has vests they rent out and...
We will be at Hastings. I am not sure if we will race or not, but whether we do or don't our trailer will be in the swap meet. We have a tek vest that you can borrow or I know a few different guys that will be in the pits for sure and they will be happy to lend you one.

E-mail me if you are interested [email protected]

·
Registered
199 Posts
I will be there running a booth,, selling snow vid's..

If anyone needs to borrow a Tek-vest I could bring mine along.. It's an XL..

Email me if anyone needs it..

Chip Anderson
[email protected]

·
Registered
53 Posts
MSDRA is not doing the race due to the promoter Jimmy McCue. He refuses to put money back into the race while he takes in over 50,000.00 on the race and swap meet. Its has nothing to do MSDRA and MSA. The snow show is seperate form the race. Jimmy has been asked many times to put money back into the race but refuses.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
somebody should put a banner that say snowmobileworld.com so we all can gather and meet one another.. maybe someone who has a trailer in the swapmeet or something?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Our trailer will be in the swap.
White suburban/black 4-place trailer with "TNT Racing" on the side.
We will have a small (10x10) tent.

Hope to see you guys there!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts