Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
October 11-13, 2002 at the Barry Expo Center in Hastings, Michigan. An entire weekend of snowmobile excitement. Friday night testing, and racing under the lights, Saturday and Sunday registration opens at 7:30-9:30, race starts at 11:30. Huge swap meet, and the MSA snow show. For more info visit www.yankeezephyrracing.com or call us at 616-696-8915.

·
Registered
110 Posts
How many racers are going to be there? I hope its better than the Sunday race in Marlette Michigan! I know the MSDRA has a race the same day go figure! You guys will have the snow show to pull the spectators but will you have the top racers there! I would have to believe there will be less racers than in past years! I just hope its better than last year! Good Luck

·
Registered
884 Posts
Jack, where are you located, were you there last year? I helped Jimmy with the race last year and there was nothing we could do about it last year unless you have one enormous tent to put the whole thing under! I was at the Onsted Race last weekend and know that some of the top names in Michigan were there to race. Don't worry about the MSDRA, they have made a lot of people mad, they will not hurt the attendence of the Hastings Race.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I won't be able to go because I have "family plans" this weekend. The thing that sucks is that my in-laws live in Hastings and I'll only be a few miles away from the expo center. Uhhgggg.
:doh: :cussing: :doh:
Maybe I'll drive by and try to catch a glimpse of a sled or two and a wiff of two-stroke smoke. lol :sleepy:
Have fun, those of you who get to go!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts