Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We made it out there on the way to the cook out at dooski's . Found some tires for the trailer , sweet deal you could'nt buy a tire at the tire store for what they were selling them there with the rim( 35.00 ea)[attachment=39505:100_0964.jpg]
Also bought some tie-downs 1" x 10 ft ratchet straps 4 pak 15.00.

Snow4 had to work for a bit and made a good deal for these from SHD800 so he could go browse, thanks dave :thumbsup:
[attachment=39506:100_0963.jpg]

BTW .. DAVE, is there a story to go with these marks? I know I've seen rev spindles reach the saddle but on a zx spindle I think it might of been a pretty hard hit to reach it ..so is there one ? :whistling: one of those OHHH SH%t moves ? lol
[attachment=39507:100_0957.jpg]

Now to update the list for novi :devil:

mutt

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Did anyone buy anything from Hastings?

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
BTW .. DAVE, is there a story to go with these marks? I know I've seen rev spindles reach the saddle but on a zx spindle I think it might of been a pretty hard hit to reach it ..so is there one ? :whistling: one of those OHHH SH%t moves ? lol
[attachment=39507:100_0957.jpg]

mutt[/b]
Can't really remember anything! REALLY Must of been one of those OHHH SH%T
moves. Just don't know which one. :undercover:

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Can't really remember anything! REALLY Must of been one of those OHHH SH%T
moves. Just don't know which one. :undercover:[/b]
I have to include that Dave is one of the bestest SW guy's... I didn't really work for the ski's that much...sold a few things for both dave and matt while they shopped at the swapmeet. Couldn't just do that for the skis so we gave a 20.

Snowmutt already cleaned, polished, and put my loops on them. Shaved off some of the bottom I think.

Just wanted to say Thanks Dave ! Snowmutt keeps telling me these flex ski's are going to be better than the precisions on the Rev. I don't know.

Snow4

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
I have to include that Dave is one of the bestest SW guy's... I didn't really work for the ski's that much...sold a few things for both dave and matt while they shopped at the swapmeet. Couldn't just do that for the skis so we gave a 20.

Snowmutt already cleaned, polished, and put my loops on them. Shaved off some of the bottom I think.

Just wanted to say Thanks Dave ! Snowmutt keeps telling me these flex ski's are going to be better than the precisions on the Rev. I don't know.

Snow4[/b]
Just rmember... Rick show'd me a wad of money I grabbed only 1 20! :thumbsup:
Skis look nice Rick and Allison your gonna love those on your rev.
Their like have junior POWDER PRO's LOL

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just rmember... Rick show'd me a wad of money I grabbed only 1 20! :thumbsup:
Skis look nice Rick and Allison your gonna love those on your rev.
Their like have junior POWDER PRO's LOL[/b]

yep dave you only took one , but I told you ill be picking up a meal for you on the ride. Thanks agian i'll feel better now that i know snow4 will be able to turn :tongue:

mutt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts