Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I imagine Haydays as a show (I go to Milwaukee's), except about 10 times bigger.  I guess you can buy just about anything you need at Haydays?  Are sleds for sale there too?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Anything under the sun.  Picture Haydays as a race gone out of control.  Racing, sleds, accessories, sleds, parts, more sleds, dealers and manufacurers, old sleds, you name it and you'll find it there if you look hard enough.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I saw more sleds next to the road two miles both ways from haydays then I've ever seen in my life.  I new from all the descriptions that it was huge but it was 10 times bigger than I could even imagine.  There was everything you could think of.  Biggest problem is there is just so much stuff to go through.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Jim, not only are sleds for sale there, but any brand, size, motor, and color are avaialble. Did I mention year, you can buy 60's vintage, 70's or 80's, and of course a lot of 99 00 01 and new stuff. There's some great deals, and also a lot of  "buyer be ware" situations. I never saw so many  late model beat up sleds with 250 miles on them!! -----obviously race sleds which had the speedo unhooked!!----- If your looking to restore a vintage sled this is the place to be... I'd wish I had a big pole barn where I could store some of the early 70's stuff that was going for $100.00 to $300.00 that needed to be restored, but basically were all there..... maybe some day. Overall you have to go for your self and see, it's just not one of those  event things that words describe very well..... Good Luck...DooZ....    

1 - 4 of 4 Posts