Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!  Well, as you all know, season is inching closer.  Haydays is only 17 days away.  How many of you are going?  Which day are you going?  Well, just wanted to see if I could meet up with a some guys that are going.  Later!

Screamer

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I guess I'll be going and picking up my new chassis at the same time. What days is it agian? How far is Cromwell from haydays?

Caleb

·
Registered
757 Posts
It's Sept 7-8.  Cromwell is SW of Duluth on Hwy 210.  It should take about 2 1/2 hours to drive from there to HayDays.
From I35 take Exit 129 (Hwy 97, Hwy 23) just south of Forest Lake and follow the cars.

Good luck!

I'll be there bright and early.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
You should have about 115 miles from Cromwell to Haydays.

I'm going, even if I gotta go alone.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I was thinking about it but I don't think I want to drive that far. I but Polaris will be showing their new sled that is to compete with the rev.

·
Registered
757 Posts
another MXZ - Everyone knew Polaris was releasing something this fall but where did you hear they would have it at Haydays?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, we should meet up.  What day are all of you going?  Performancex>>if you end up not find anyone to go down with, maybe we should hook up and run down there

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WINTERFREAK @ Aug. 22, 2002, 1:23pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">have a drink together.[/b][/quote]
Ther goes WINTERFREAK, always wants to party LOL

Hey midnight,nice to see you back on! Wuzzzzz up  

I wish I could make it,family plans  

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I'm going down with a couple guys on saturday to check it out.  We've never been there before but it sounds pretty interesting.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm there, can't wait till the rx1 runs and shuts everybody up. I think everyones in for a big surprise, mark my words.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Don't expect to see anything radical from Polaris at Haydays. The mod sleds are not going to be done by then and thats where the changes are.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hauler its running in the 700 class. Will it suprise us and jump up into the 800 class.  
 I couldn't resist that one.  

·
Registered
272 Posts
I'll be there on sunday, I can't wait to go. Its been a long long time since I have been out there. Does anyone know if the Newman family is still running?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Where does this Hay Days event take place??
I am from Central Wis. and would be greatfull for directions.
Thanks guys.  

1 - 20 of 27 Posts