Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I attempted to install the heated visor kit on my HO last night, but could not locate the grey plug that I thought the sled would have. All of my other sled have had the plug for this just hanging out of the harness. Just want to be sure I am not just over looking it, before I wire into a different power source. Thanks.

·
Registered
91 Posts
:)
I had the dealer install mine. They told me they had to call the factory to find the correct wire.
Thats all I can tell you.
Give the dealer a call.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you MXZ X 800 -- I looked everywhere, but thought I would just check out here to see if others ran into the same thing I did. Sounds like your dealer did. Thanks again, I will talk with the dealer now.

·
Registered
49 Posts
In the parts and accessories book released last fall, the heated visor quick connect kit for the REV is different than than the ZX. From the picture it looks like a drill one hole and plug in wire setup. The Doo kit number is #861508000 and list is $20.47 US.
It must be nice to be adding accessories, I'm still Jonesin' waiting for my 600 RER to come in. So I have a lot of time to look at the accessory books.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will have to check that out. I have that book at home. You would have thought that the dealer would have know that when I picked everything up. Thanks for the info.

It is worth the wait!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
I bought one and its a differnet connector and black in colour. Its shape is similar to the old grey. The rest is the same as the old one. Paid $24.00cdn.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just installed one 2 days ago. The connector is smaller the the zx grey one .It is located at the top of the frame by the steering post and is black in color.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts