Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
I'm sure the F7 will be faster than that too... :D just jabbing at you AC guys :p ..I love this site..A place where you can poke fun at each other and laugh it off because we all love the same thing...ridding..come on SNOW!!! SWRules

·
Registered
185 Posts
**cough cough cough**..... a little birdie told me they had a Gixxer motor in a firecat / snopro chassis last year at one of the sno cross events...... IT FITS, IT WORKS, ITS FAST......

Like it was said above, not the mid season release, but watch next year......

·
Registered
708 Posts
I heard it will be a F9 with a 900cc Efi with 15" of front and rear suspension 4 shock in front and 6 in the rear its weight is rumered to be 400lb's wet.!!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I heard it was gonna be called OCTA#####CAT- octa for 8 cylinder Chevy small block! All aluminum motor, tunnel made of aluminum foil and hood made of Saran Wrap. 300 lbs. and 300 HP! Of course this is just a rumor :p

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hmm. Small block chevy on a cat. Um... hehe. I've got a spare 305 sitting in the garage... :hallo1:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I heard that cat may be making a preformance 4stroke, somthing like the rx1 but using the suzuki 1300 cc crotch rocket engine :hallo1:

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
I got some inside info.... When cat releases the sled... i will be a sport and let all of you guys know exactly what it is... heck i'll even post some pics..... hehehehehe all this talk and yet we still have no clue

1 - 12 of 12 Posts