Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey hey everyone. New to the site and to snowmobiles. Born and raised in Georgia where I rode some atvs and jet skis. Moved up to Ohio a couple years a go and just now decided to go half with my uncle and buy a cheap '81 Citation SS (doesn't run atm) and a free '79 Lynx (runs like a top) to fool around on when the snow comes. Figured I'd better do some research and such. So here I am.... :whatever: Ok, enough rambling.

Wes

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Hello......Welcome to SW.. Glad you found us.

Snow4

[attachment=38862:post_448...71003845.gif]

Attachments

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Hey hey everyone. New to the site and to snowmobiles. Born and raised in Georgia where I rode some atvs and jet skis. Moved up to Ohio a couple years a go and just now decided to go half with my uncle and buy a cheap '81 Citation SS (doesn't run atm) and a free '79 Lynx (runs like a top) to fool around on when the snow comes. Figured I'd better do some research and such. So here I am.... :whatever: Ok, enough rambling.

Wes[/b]

Another Buckeye! LOL hey I'm over in Toledo! :thumbsup: Welcome aboard! -Dave

·
Registered
795 Posts

Wes[/b]
You should go to the SKI DOO section & check out project Citation SS. Someone11 is restoring a 1980 Citation SS. There might be lots of info that might help :D

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Another member WOOO HOOO. w00t WELCOME to S.W. Just about anything you need to know is right here. With great people to. Hope to ride with you some day. Snow Prowler.

·
10,054 Posts
Welcome aboard and where abouts in Ohio you from??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts