Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help. will be racing 2001 polaris 600 xc this weekend. I believe if i can get out of the hole first i will win. My machine is 2000 mxz 600. any tips will be great. thanks puff

·
Registered
173 Posts
I raced a 600 XC sp and I beat him out of the hole pretty bad, but he did catch up to me.  I am a tried and true Ski-Doo man, but I have to admit, it is hard to beat the Polaris 600.  That's a lot easier than getting beat by an Arctic Cat!!! (Which hasn't happened to me yet!&#33
 I don't know what you can do before the weekend besides tinkering with your suspension for better weight shift.(But I'm also no expert on this)  So, keep asking, if your set up and he's not, You've got a shot!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I've seen those 600 XCSP's beat 800 MXZ's in some radar runs...they are definitely quick sleds.  I guess it will depend on setup, and how long the race is ie 1/8, 1/4, across the lake, etc.  Good luck  

·
Registered
100 Posts
:Moderator edit:
Personal attacks and trash talk will not be tolerated in my forum.
     -- Rocketman

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Thanks idooski..got it under wraps...I know you're there when if the need arises...don't want you to get yourself another life sentence for nothing....

·
Registered
100 Posts
Let out the limiter strap and flip up the rear rubber blocks and apply some more pressure to the ski's.make sure the rear suspension is uncoupled.Go get em!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts