Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy was on his 94 ZR700 and apparently the throttle stuck wide open. He was coming to a turn quick and he got on the brake hard and hit the kill switch about the same time but he was screwed regardless.. Track locked up, he went sideways, and the sled did about 4 rolls before whacking a tree at probably 30. Hood cracked in about 10 places, headlight gone, bars whacked, kill switch broken off, spark plugs bent in half, plug wires ruined, etc. At this point I'm trying to help him figure out what kinda $ we are looking at for parts..

I need:

Hood
Windshield
Headlight
Plug Wires
Bars (good excuse to get some aftermarket bars)
Kill Switch\Throttle assembly

Does anyone know of any aftermarket places that would have any of the body parts for this sled? I am going to try all the sled salvage places but I figured someone with some more experience might have some insight.. Thanks for any help in advance

·
Registered
580 Posts
Make sure the frame isn't cracked or tweaked. (Are the clutches still aligned?)

I'd recommend you guys check Ebay. There are a TON of sled salvage places that sell on ebay along with the redular guys parting out sleds.

The only thing I have laying around on that list is a headlight.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Check the classified ads here and on HardCoreSledder and ArcticChat. Lots of sleds that would be good donors. You may find a sled without an engine and can make one sled out of two.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts