Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
brother in law needs a track and found this what do you think??

VANTAGE 111 KIMPEX
144 PREE DRILL W/ STUD BOY SPT
.875 500.00
1.00 540.00

·
Registered
918 Posts
Does it have studs in it? Is that Canadian money? If it doesnt have studs and its not Canadian money then its not a good deal at all. You can get a Camoplast track from www.tracksusa.com for around $400 U.S. with shipping easily. Most people would agree camoplast is a better track too.
Ryan

·
Registered
120 Posts
I had a kimpex track with 96 pre-drilled holes. Studs never pulled out but the track seemed to never stop stretching. Every two to three days I would be tightening the track. I could not find any damage so I took it to the dealer. They said that Kimpex tracks are junk, thats why it was stretching so much.
Mind you, this was about five or so years ago when those pre-drilled tracks first came out. They might be better now.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so lets say a camoplast w/ top off the line woodys w/ backers. camoplast 260.00
and woodys 1.50 pr a friend buys them in bulk like 5,000 makes him think he got a deal.
so total track like around same price!
but 96 not 144 studs

·
Registered
496 Posts
Now the ? is what kind of camoplast track ? And what is the sled ? 96 isnt alot ,to few of studs does damage also.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
All I've heard on the Kimpex is that they stretch like crazy. Spend the money onb a camoplast or oem take off.
Caleb

1 - 8 of 8 Posts