Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is team_arctic and i cannot post anything with my other name  i tried to use this name on my computer and it wont let me pos it says that flood control is enabled it has said that most of the day  so i got a new user name and it still wouldent work now i am on a different computer and i can post under this name   anybody know what i can do !!

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
#Webmaster Mode

Flood Control Disabled

---------------------

Fixed! We realigned the server time to fix the date and time problems. A lot of behind the scene stuff has been going on with our server host trying to switch from Worldcom as their backbone.

I have disabled Flood Control for a little while until the posts in the forum catch up to the furthest one out. You may also notice that posts are not being brought to the top. This is because the forum thinks that there are posts in the future.

This will all correct itself on its own as soon as the forum time catched up to the furthest future time.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
To put it simply, there is a timed delay between when you post one message & can post another. It stops spamming. Maybe we can call it "Paul Yarek Control" when the updates are done

·
Registered
959 Posts
THANKS  GUYS!!! it WORKS!!

·
Registered
959 Posts
almost forgot.. corey or one of the mods... you can delete the other login name i wont be using it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts