Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm having alittle trouble with my polaris this year. last year it ran great never had a problem started on first pull. i've done all the regulars changed gas as i had removed all the old gas before the off season. now after adding new gas the sled refuses to start. i've checked the choke, carb, fuel lines, etc everything seems normal. i've even pulled the spark plugs and put fresh gas into the cylinders. not even that allows it to start. i've checked for spark ive got spark. i've tried several sets of spark plugs. the plugs im using a NGK BR9ES' and even after that i've had no luck. does anyone have any idea's i need some help it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just trying to simplify this for you here . you need three things for a motor to run . you need fuel , ignition , and compression , try and blow into the fuel tank vent line and watch fuel flow through the lines ALL the way to the carb . then give it a shot again . I bet it starts lol[/b]
ill try doing a compression test. i know its got fuel thats for sure. im gonna buy some new NGK's and throw them in and see what happens.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Did you check the air box and exhausts for nests after storage?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts