Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
;) WELL I'M GOING FROM MY 95 ZR 700 TO THE NEW F7...ALL THE COLORS ARE GREAT...SO THIS IS A POLL, IF YOU WERE TO BUY ONE.........RED, GREEN, OR BLACK?

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I personally really like the red. Especially with the spring release yellow graphics.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Go with the green. It doesnt matter what color you pick because they look good. Your in for a suprise with the F7 its a super fast sled that is going to make alot of bigger boys cry .....myself included.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Black saber cat looks the best. Personally dont care for red, its a chick color. The fluorescent green and orange crap looks like a damn circus act. Put on a clown suit and ride that thing around and you fit right in. Of course this is just MY opinion. :D

·
Registered
346 Posts
I was at my brother in laws last night and he just bought a green f7 with the team graphics and oh boy was that thing sweet lookin'!!!!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Personally, I like the Black with standard graphics. I'm not even sure if I've seen Any Firecat in person yet. Just the snopros and a prototype that was green.
They all look pretty nice though. When the snopros came out last year I didn't like them at all, but they've definitely grown on me.
:D

·
Registered
242 Posts
Why green ofcourse, it will match the streak in your pants as I whiz by on my mach z :D just kidding, the black saber cats look awesome

·
Registered
185 Posts
just my $.02, but

Black, Team graphics....don't see too many of them around, and at first, its not something that catches your eye, but definitely grows on ya.... either way, great sled....can't wait to ride my F5

·
Registered
708 Posts
Back in black. Its a classic color.

·
Registered
71 Posts
My dealer has 3 F7's on the showroom and many more in the back still crated up. They are out there, you just have to look.

·
Registered
518 Posts
You probably can get any color, but not the graphics packages. Those were spring order only. Unless the dealer ordered some or someone backed out, you probably are only going to find the standard graphics, which actually are pretty nice, if you ask me.

Attachments

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
I am not a fan of the black.... I'lll give it one thing it looks like a sleeper in black. I think red is a good color cause everyone has green and I dont think this machine looks as good in grenn as it does in red. I havent seen the green in person but my local dealer had a red F5 with the patriot graphics... im lucky he didnt have another one avail cause i would have brought out the Mastercard

·
Registered
757 Posts
I saw a red w/ patriot graphics at the local dealer. WOW! My choice would have been green until I saw that thing.

·
Registered
485 Posts
If your going to buy on e you may do it soon, two guy`s I know got a quote last week up the line
and the dealer was firm at $500.00 over list price.Ther were not trading ,need less to say they didn`t bit.They figured buy two better deal but as they found out that didn`t
work out to good.Does this mean that dealers else wher are going for the throat
on these only time will tell.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts