Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is gonna sound like a dumb question but i lost the manual to my apex gt and cant figure out the right way to change out my belt...any help would be awsome....also has anyone had the problem of the DC socket going on thiers??? and should i run the stock one or the an aftermarket like an ultimax???

thanks

brian

·
Registered
790 Posts
this is gonna sound like a dumb question but i lost the manual to my apex gt and cant figure out the right way to change out my belt...any help would be awsome....also has anyone had the problem of the DC socket going on thiers??? and should i run the stock one or the an aftermarket like an ultimax???

thanks

brian[/b]

I found that the best way to remove the belt is to set the parking brake and push and twist the inner sheave of the secondary clockwise to loosen the belt. Then you should be able to slip the belt over the sheaves and out.

As for your DC socket, there should be a fuse panel under the hood for it. It may be blown and there is a spare for it as well. Either that, or the wires could have become separated/disconnected under the tank cover.

Stick with the Yammy belt, theya re very durable.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts