Snowmobile World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as you can tell snorat is totaly bumbed about losein his friend i think we should start a collection and get him a new friend please send donations to the[ keep the rodant ridin fund] at [the ratsnest where ever that is] lets help a fellow member out and rat keep that tail up or you might run over it

·
Registered
546 Posts
Can't feel sorry for a person who traded a sled for a 4 wheeler can we.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
ski dood,
 you are right the jails are full of guys like that, after the deed is done they feel bad. shame on him, what about the sled i hope it gets an even better home.  

this funny you know.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I ride with the snorat, and I really hate to see him quit riding even though he ride a polaris. I really think he will wake up and find out the mistake that he has done. I know he really enjoys the snomobiling part case what else is there? stay home and do nothing. We all need time to our selves and I can't think of a better way than to pound some snodrifts. If I had to give up snomobiling I think I would have to be in another world cause I can't emagine not getting to ride my sled at all. i know this year really suks but I know if I want to ride I can pick up my friends and head north to Canada and ride. I really think you (snorat) made a mistake. One thing is for sure. If you do'nt have anyone to ride with it takes all the fun out of it. Everyone do'nt get deperssed just remmber the time you were out riding in the sno with your friends it makes everything much better.  Remember snowmobiler friends are the best friends you will always remember, Thanks John

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
johncorneillie,
 ten count knockout looking sled, you don't even have to ride that thing just imagining is enough. wow !

·
Registered
416 Posts
We all learn from our mistakes. Next year hopefully Snowrat will be kickin his own butt due to all the snow we are gonna get(wishful thinking) but you can put me down for 2 bucks, I hate to see a grown man cry

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Well louie (John) I probly did make a mistake,but you know me I do things dif then most.And yes you are a great friend and it has been fun riding with you but do not count me out yet.If it does finaly snow next year I might get a sled it,I don't know what it will be but I know it won't be quit what I am used to.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Wait.. he rode a polaris?  He never actual onwed a real sled then did he???    
  Just kidding. (couldn't help my self)  
  Let him ride that Bad looking cat there you got next year and i bet anything he'll be riding green!!!! Or atleast Something!!!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I have ridden most of his sleds but that one or did I ride that one,Hard to keep up with John as he goes through 5 to 6 sleds a year because he can't decide what he wants.But as far as me riding green next year,Unless they build a 600 carb with Clicker shocks in the F chassis and it has a true 115 to 120 hp,not likely.And no Revs for me as that flap design is just plain retarded also do not like the old Cat and Yamaha stile fairing/windshield on the REV either,and no 4 stroke sleds for me thankyou.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Ten bucks says he snow-checks a new F-5

·
Registered
32 Posts
You could throw in 7 grand and rat wouldn`t even start to pull of his polaris undies.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I would not say that because of what I would want in a machine is what I posted earlier and if cat builds it I might buy it for the right price and 7000 is not it.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
HEY! HEY! Wait a minute here, one fund at a time! I have'nt recieved any of the $2.00 per member yet!  

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
hey man i sent mine via pigeon airlines a week and a half ago havent you got it yet?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts