Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Nice, Dont forget the heat for the winter and the air conditioner for the summer :thumbsup: What size is that? 30 x 40

That puts Sledheaddudes "Big head sled shed" to shame. :tongue:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
24X32. The chimney is in already for the winter. I have a 120,000 BTU wood furnace. Hence the 4 trees in the yard that are cut down. And the log splitter. Haven't figured out the AC yet. Probably should have put in a window. Oh well.

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
24X32. The chimney is in already for the winter. I have a 120,000 BTU wood furnace. Hence the 4 trees in the yard that are cut down. And the log splitter. Haven't figured out the AC yet. Probably should have put in a window. Oh well.[/b]
Very exciting and wish I lived in Michigan so I could have one too! Should have plenty of room for many sleds.
Richard

Attachments

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Looks excellent !, now you need the ever important diamond plate barley pop cooler (Or pop on tap), reference manuals (Snowtech mags), reference couch and audio / visual system (besides the BRAAAP BRAAP !!!)

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Very Exciting ! Looks good as it's coming along.......Keep us posted with pics ok?

Snow4

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
looks great. i would say the with the looks of that crew the beer will will be running short.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
I made one mistake (well, 2) when I built my dream sledshed. I should have run heat through the floor when I had the chance. Because the garage is only used/heated on the weekends, there is a real problem with ice buildup on the floor after a weekend or 2 of heavy use (6-10 sleds). You can trip over it, and friends that aren't paying attention can just loose footing on slippery spots. Either case, not the best situation, no matter how much attention you pay to it. Even without a heated floor, I'd recommend paying very close attention to drainage. The other problem? At 26x32 it's still not big enough - :rolleyes:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got my overhead door on order last night. Dang 16X9 doors are expensive. Almost $900.

Not much other progress. Hope to get the siding finished up this weekend.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Very nice ....you will love it that for sure...you will have to post a finished picture....

Rick

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Party????
Its Michigan tradition to crison (sp) every new pole barn with a party. :undercover:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts