Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Any pics of a model w/ a decent windshield? My buddy last week basically froze his face up north riding his '01 SRX. He now looks like a leper.

"Windshield? We don't need no stinking windshield."

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
AND THE MAGAZINE GOOFBALLS SAY THE new doo will be less rider forward. if that sled is anymore rider forward it will need the padding on the headlight. :whistling:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Whoa, a big difference from my sled, but there is like a 10 year difference, I can't wait to ride one!

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
not for me :lookaround: i,ll keep my old zx sled :rolleyes:

i do like the gauge display though. :rolleyes:

and it looks like your foot and hands are very very close to the secondary I,VE SEEN THE DAMAGE A BLOWN BELT CAN DO.

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
I'd pay good money to see someone try to get that thing down some of the woods trails we
ride around here.... :crazy:

·
Registered
211 Posts
I like it!!

I just hope they come with padding for the knees... I have too many bruises from my current Rev.

I want one though...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I like it!!

I just hope they come with padding for the knees... I have too many bruises from my current Rev.

I want one though...[/b]

Get some Klim pants, they have padding and keep you warm/dry. TRIPPLE THREAT! :undercover:

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
I'd pay good money to see someone try to get that thing down some of the woods trails we
ride around here.... :crazy:[/b]
knock about 30 inches off of that track and the only thing you'll see for about 10 seconds is the taillight.

·
Registered
335 Posts
it is a very nice looking sled but it looks like it has less body than a new phazer...looks like a very cold sled...still sweet looking. the only thing i dont like is how the sled is almost all track and no hood...the only other thing is the RPM gauge is back wards it goes counter clock wise...very different.

brian

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
the only other thing is the RPM gauge is back wards it goes counter clock wise...very different.[/b]
i went and looked after you posted this. i think with the guages we have now it is difficult to see them when at the 8000 rpm range but the new ones will be easier to see at 8000.

·
Registered
335 Posts
i went and looked after you posted this. i think with the guages we have now it is difficult to see them when at the 8000 rpm range but the new ones will be easier to see at 8000.[/b]

point well made...the rpms will be easier to see at a higher range...i just thought it unusual to see the gauges like that...they should have done it digital..all of the gauges(just me)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts