Snowmobile World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
great looking sled! good luck with it...

but its gonna take a while to get used to seeing a sled with no ldlers, looks like something's missing... yeah I know weight is missing :p

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
How come i only see a quad? I hope you guys are messing around lol

·
2,267 Posts
Oh there it goes.... gotta love these flawless computers.... I am sick of seeing everyones firecats... I WANT ONE NOW... hahahaha Maybe santa will bring me one if i do a good dead for a doo owner this winter... LOL Nice toys

·
Registered
483 Posts
Nice sled, have to say I like the standard graphics over the special graphics that they offer, and the green means go :thumbsup:

·
2,267 Posts
I wish my lawn looked like that

·
Registered
74 Posts
Nice sled. I saw a F5 like that at my local dealer. For some reason I like the standard (clear) windshield better than the chrome one on it. At least when looking at it from the side. I like to be able to see the dash of the sled from a side view.

The chrome windshields remind me of "drag racing" machines. It's just me.

Anyway, nice sled.

Does the gauge light up "green" when you start it? I heard that the red Firecat gauges light up "red".

Greg

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no the back ground lights are white. Thanks for the lawn compliments, it is sandy soil too. Thank god for in ground irrigation.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Nice, have you weighed it yet? Just curious if its as light as they say.
Ryan

·
Registered
285 Posts
great looking sled space out. why the 5 and not the 7? the 5 is a awesome sled don't get me wrong!! want to run me for titles??? :devil:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am 18 years old and have the 400EX and the Firecat and a 98 ZR500. They are all paid for to by meee. So I didnt wanna go into debt by buyin the F7 and I am gonna do some mods to the F5 to make her a little faster and lighter yet. And yes the weight claims from cat are true. 430 with gas :devil:

·
2,267 Posts
18 and you have a Firecat... I am jealous. Maybe I should reconsider this engagment thing. The ring i was picking out could have well afforded me a new F5. I dont think i would buy the 7 if i had the chance either. Weighing in at 150 the 5 would be more then sufficient

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, engagment is one word I will not be using for a long time, that way the lady has no rule over my toys haha. But good luck with the engagment anyway. I only weigh 145 and I am 6'2'' so the F5 is gonna be just fine. and my buddies all have yammajunk so I could beat them with a z120 lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts