Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steimy his bud and myself let er rip in the UP 2 weekends ago heres a few pics.  On just about all the trails 80mph was the crusin speed,  thats why we did 412 in a day.  we hit the trail @ 3 in the morn.  Some pics are from Copper Harbor & Houghton

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Nice pics there nick, Lots of nice color contrast on all three sleds.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Nice pics and AWESOME sleds!  I like what you did to yours Nick!  Glad you got in some good riding.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Sweet pics Nick. Love the colour combos.
3am is a weird time to hit the trails.  You guys stay up all night?

·
Registered
664 Posts
We left at about 8:30p.m and arrived in the U.P. at about 2 a.m. Which is 3a.m. their time, none of us slept before we left, we took a little 1/2 hour nap before we unloaded and were on the trails by about 3:30. Permafrost it's the best time to be on the trails, most of them were freshly groomed, and we were the first ones to touch them. No traffic anywhere, I don't think we saw another sled until around 8:30, 5 full hours with the trails to ourselves. We rode until (Nick and I) about 7:30p.m. We had to ride another unwanted 80 miles or so back to my truck because my buddy broke down, due to a highly modified engine, which to me causes nothing but problems.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts