Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
I wanna hear this too...has something to do with Star Trek I think....

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
snow monkey,
 you are right i heard of a dominatrix with that name. LOL

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
 I think it might be wise for Snow Monkey to change his name
 jk  When's PH gonna get on???

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Sorry it took awhile to check in.  Actualy had to break out the snowblower today!
  We got about 4-5 inches, but huge drifts in the driveway...
Anyway, the story behind "phazerhater" goes back along way and is for two reasons.  First, I did own a phazer and loved it at first and then it seems after the first ride the thing never ran right.  Could never keep it dialed in and was a real pain in my butt.  I never realy hated it though and don't "hate" phazers.  The next reason behind the name is back when I frequented trailconditions website and went to the bragging board allot.  It was a great place to talk smack and was never moderated, so ALLOT was said and it got out of hand real quick.  Anyway, when I first came across the site there were some smart azz guys on there saying they had some hopped up phazers that could beat anything on the lake, etc. etc. so my first handle was "phazerhater" and it just sort of stuck...

Like I said, I don't realy hate phazers, I just had troubles with mine and had the handle to piss the other guys off....haha
Now I think it is your guys turn to explain your handles.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
My nic starts from way back when i was on bbs (bulletin board systems)  That was like the first step to internet. I always wanted to use Dan but for some reason there was already one everywhere i went so to make it easy to remember i just added the first letter of my last name so the was the begining of DanR ! I have been using that nic since then so if ever you see it somewhere else its likely to be me.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Well, Snow Monkey goes back along way, about 24 hrs. Actually its my name on msn messenger and seeing as how FastCat02 is a total misrepresentation of the truth, I figured it was time for a change. It did help that my machine is a pos and am sick of Arctic Cat's bull

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I got 432 posts per day, Man i've been sitting here way to long today. My butt is getting sore and I got blisters on my finger. Try and beat that Paul

·
Registered
858 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My butt is getting sore and I got blisters on my finger[/b][/quote]
I wouldn't touch that quote with a 20 foot pole  

I got my nickname by my innitials (Antoine Cloutier) and cause I use it a lot on the web.  I didn't realize it at first that it also stood for those sleds in my rear view miror  
 I may change my name to something like Shawn Dickens or someting  

·
Registered
167 Posts
my sn comes from the fact i used to own a 77 corvette but i traded it for my vmax4 so maybe i should change my sn can you do that with out loseing your statis if so i may become vmax4880

1 - 20 of 22 Posts