AWESOME :thumbsup: Was that SledHeadDude800 or JasonF ????[/b]
:lmao: :lmao: I will let them answer.. :wink:

Snow4

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
That must have been JasonF. I'm not that GOOD! :tongue:[/b]
I wish that was me, that will be us this February w00t
Talk about perfect conditions, looks like good base with a nice powdery frosting :wink: , now that is heaven :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: SNOWBONER :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
wow, thats amazing, its like an orgy for your eyes.

If you look at the tracks in the begining of the movie, i noticed that you can hardly tell were the skis were, thats amazing.

Thanks snow4!!!

·
Registered
443 Posts
so graceful

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: SNOWBONER :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/b]
[attachment=38541:surprised.gif]

Attachments

·
Registered
338 Posts
OMG.. I haven't seen a snowmobile video since March... and now I am all tingly and my heart is racing... :tongue:
Ok I am going to order thunderstruck 7, show my hubby and he will be all for riding again.. I am so BAD.. :sly:

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
I wish that was me, that will be us this February w00t
Talk about perfect conditions, looks like good base with a nice powdery frosting :wink: , now that is heaven :thumbsup:[/b]
Have you decided where you are going? I don't think I can make it this year :( but hopefully again the year after. :thumbsup: I have entered a couple of pics from Cooke City last year for the calendar - just call me 'johndoe' I guess... :slick:

PS - sorry for the hijack! Video brought tears to my eyes. Hope I can get that good in the powder some day!

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
did not know if you wanted to be revealed.[/b]
:D That is what I figured.

I assumed when I put the picture in that our names would be attached at voting time and I was putting my mug out there for public ridicule!

SWRules

dave

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
That was an awesome video, and it really really makes me want to go to Newfoundland for a week this winter.

Plus, it proves you don't need music by Motorteeth to make a good Snowmobiling video. Soooo much better then the usual head bangers.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts