Snowmobile World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm in North Kildonan in Winnipeg. I don't have a sled yet but hopefully next year. I've been without for a couple years now since my dad sold them on me and I haven't had any money because of school and stuff until now.

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
I live in Selkirk which is about a 20 minute drive north of Winnipeg. I normally ride the interlake through places like Stonewall up to Gimli then Arborg etc or else I cut across the lake to Grand Beach then through Stead etc. I don't got a trailer and my sled wont fit in my truck so it's hard to travel far with it. I normally just ride out from my back door. I'm always lookin for new people to ride with.

·
Registered
50 Posts
im from stonewall, gotta 600 HO sport. hey, rev you know quite abit about making this thing fast right? whats the secret to the clutching. got cudneys arms and playing with it now in the TRAIII.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I installed it as Cudney sent it. Seemed to work great in that setting. Now I have done a little more to my sled and am about to go out and race my bros xc 800 ves. I will see how it performs and then I might have to adjust my clutching.

THe key to this sled is hook up.

Did you run your sled stock?
And do you have the kit installed yet?

Gotta run, gotta go give it to a Polaris...hopefully. :p

·
Registered
191 Posts
I am also from Winnipeg and will be riding a Black REV X 800 and the wife will be riding a Yellow 96 Mxz 583. I have ridden along the #1 many times... east of Winnipeg... some sections you can really wind it out... last year an RCMP was doing a radar trap... zoom!... "what was that" he says :p

You guys got your sno-passes yet? Only a few days left to get em cheaper.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Well Yorkton is only about 30 mins from the manitoba boarder.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I live in Lewiston, Idaho...Is 2,000 miles close enough ?
:( ???

·
Registered
357 Posts
I am from Waterhen Manitoba, 3 hours north of Winnipeg, and 1.1 hours north of Dauphin. I am about 30minutes from the #6 highway. I want to go to the Duck mountains this year and ride.
Joshua

·
Registered
191 Posts
Any of you MB guys ever ride the Spruce Woods park east of Winnipeg? All one way trails, real nice warming log cabins... one of my favorite areas. Good idea to bring your own gas though as there is no stations real close to the park.

Where's the snow?

·
Registered
17 Posts
We are in the Petersfield/Clandeboye area.
We race Sno X with a REV 440.
Just got back from the first race in Thompson :hallo1:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts