Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, nice little forum. Thanks for having me. I live in Southwestern Ontario and I am 35. I have been sledding since about 14 and my last sled I owned was when I was 19. Well life happened and a house and kids and wife and and and...... you get the picture. The sleds I have owned before was a 81 Skidoo 9500, 86 Yamaha Bravo and a 88 Yamaha SRV. Well I just aquired a 83 Yamaha VMAX 540 LC. So it needs some work. Now the previous owner has the oil injection system disconnected. Anyone know if these sleds has injection issues or how costly it is to repair them.

Thanks all

·
Registered
5 Posts
Visit the forums at http://www.vintagevmax.com/

Hey all, nice little forum. Thanks for having me. I live in Southwestern Ontario and I am 35. I have been sledding since about 14 and my last sled I owned was when I was 19. Well life happened and a house and kids and wife and and and...... you get the picture. The sleds I have owned before was a 81 Skidoo 9500, 86 Yamaha Bravo and a 88 Yamaha SRV. Well I just aquired a 83 Yamaha VMAX 540 LC. So it needs some work. Now the previous owner has the oil injection system disconnected. Anyone know if these sleds has injection issues or how costly it is to repair them.

Thanks all[/b]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts