Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was surfing through some old mesages about doo's without thermostats overheating.

Went out and bought one today. $60 Canadian, so I'm hoping your right.

Looking forward to giving it a good test.

FishHog

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
FishHog, glad to be of some help! You wont be sorry, everything I say is facts, hehe.
Man! 60 bucks C.F. is crazy! We should all send Doo our slips for a re-fund! Be prepared for a cooler,faster running beast!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks buddy,

I'll let you know how it works when I get to take a test ride.

FishHog

·
Registered
50 Posts
Originally posted by Mikadoo@Oct 30 2002, 05:43 PM
FishHog, glad to be of some help! You wont be sorry, everything I say is facts, hehe.
Man! 60 bucks C.F. is crazy! We should all send Doo our slips for a re-fund! Be prepared for a cooler,faster running beast!
hey mikeadoo read a little about thermostat's i really never noticed a hot temp on my 2000 mach and it does not have one "but" would you put it in no matter what? do you lose performance gain, sorry to beat the old horse subject but i'm a new guy.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
MM, only you can answer that. If it never gets hot then dont worry about it. If your gauge runs half way all the time it's to hot.
Should run 1/4 up the gauge for normal running.
Remember cooler is better to a certain extent, to cold you can cold seize, to hot you can do the same thing. If you ever have your needle touch the red SHUT IT OFF! When a Skidoo temp gauge say's red that's exactly what it is and your coolant is boiling over!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts