unwrapped ready for me to assemble

Attachments

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet.

good for you.

Make sure you post a finished product pic.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
How did you get it in the crate? A dealer said I couldn't get one in the crate as only racers can. And that they have to program the dess etc. I though it was bs but let him say it. I figure I can do it and save 300.
Caleb

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I see that the track is dirty! I guess she has been around the yard already!
caleb

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Saving on the PDI is nice, but all sleds must be programed by the IBM box at the dealers. That way if some one steals a shipment again like the time all the machz motors went missing They wont be much good. See the water intake holes that bombi decided to sneak into my machine , cant even put a skid plate on :hallo1:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Caleb i am tight with my dealer, known him for a long time. Your right its been for a shred. The skiis came up pretty easy in the dirt,lol I will post some better pics tommorow in the daylight.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Thanxs Winterfreak, Your pic turned out good in the OSM mag. We will be sure to get you a copy of the mag at the show and mail it to ya.

·
Registered
756 Posts
I love the two tone on your sled permafrost. Sweet looking piece, did your dealer swap ski bases for you also? There is a 600HO gade (black) at my dealers now that i would love to get to replace my '01mxz.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Mxz 900 yes the dealer swapped the skiis for free. I installed chassis reinforcements at the dealer as his air rivot gun works much better, lol.
I still have too install a shorty summit rack, and a quick adjust limiter strap kit. I will have to contact Bombardier about this skid plate issue . To be honest i wanta new belly pan from them minus the holes in the front :(

The new 600ho gade is sweet comes with the tra 3 also.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
SWEET! :inlove:

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Nice perma but why in the heck did doo put those vents there??? :doh:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
ya not a great place for vents,there will be lots of steam under the hood unless you block them,and oh ya nice sled permafrost you will love the 1-3/4 snow thrower :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts