Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've got a 200 triton trailer with the hollow axle spindles on it.it's got about 1500 miles on the trailer itself.how often do you lube the hollow axles(that get to the inner bearings also)?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Triton 200, have you thought about putting bearing buddys on it? I find that they work very good on my boat trailer.BTW, what year is  your trailer? Paul

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a 2001 xt-10 triton and it has the special hubs that squeeze the old grease out and put the new grease in.  The way the picture looks in my manual, the grease is pushed to the back bearings, then works its way to the front bearings. The old grease being pushed out by the new grease.  I usually do mine 2 times each winter.  I have about 3,500 miles on my trailer, and all is in good working order.  I love the spring kit that keeps the front of the trailer up when you leave it.  

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'd give each axle a couple shots of grease every 1500 miles or each winter, which ever comes first.   I don't think the bearing buddies are necessary with the new ez lube axles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts