Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm lookin' at replacing the old brain bucket and getting a Hjc Symax. I was hoping to get some opinions from anybody that has one. No one I ride with has rode with one. How are they compared to the Ski-doo Modulars? Thanks in advance for any help

S

·
0 Posts
Don't know about the symax, but i have an HJC CL-12 and hated the thing. Always fogged up.
I spent a little more on the modular and like the helmet very much.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I have a HJC CLX-3 Snell approved sno-cross helmet,  saved me yesterday when I bailed.  Also have a ski-doo modular that works sweet when its sub zero out!  Buy a modular helmet,   you will love it!  I'll never go back

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
HJC is Japanese company. HJC Means "I can't see" in English. LOL I had one, hated it cause of the fogging. Only a elec. shield will work. I used to have modular over the last 3 years, works good, just king of cold around the neck. Bought Ski Doo dirt-bike style helmet this year, will never go back. Warm, and never fogs.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, I decided to buy it. Haven't gotten a chance to try it out yet(hopefully we'll get some snow again sometime this year), I guess if I don't like it I'll have one for sale

1 - 9 of 9 Posts