Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come out and join the fun at our annual sled prep day at the Holland Landing Snowmobile Clubhouse

We usually have a few sled out for various projects from a fall cleaning to installing new sliders or a new track, but most of all it is a time for sled heads to gather and talk the talk

There usually some raffle prizes to make it worth your time
WE will even have permits available

Let me know if you are interested by sending me a PM and maybe we can find some deals for you

More details and directions at under the events heading

www.hlsc.on.ca

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I'd love to come out James but from Sept.1st to Dec. 31st are always crazy busy for me.
Sorry.

Good luck with your club's great annual event.

Jeff

·
Registered
945 Posts
I'll try and keep it in mind. :thumbsup: and thanks for your offer.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello all

Here is some info on the 3rd annual sled prep day happening next weekend

Sled Prep info

Date Nov 10, 10 am at the HLSC club house

Come and join us as we prep some sleds for the upcoming season

We’ll have some tools and some knowledge to help you get your sled ready

If you are interested in bringing your sled please reply with an email so we can ensure that we have the space and tools to accommodate you. Let us know what you are bringing and what work you are intending to do.

If you are bringing a sled there will be a $5 fee for any non members (new members are welcome)

If your sled is all ready you are still welcome to join us and talk sleds with some serious sled heads

Trail Passes will be available as well snacks and drinks

Come and join us as we get our hands dirty in anticipation of the eagerly awaited snowy season

HLSC

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like one of the snowmobile TV shows is coming out to do some filming. Should add to the excitement

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Sorry James, I'd love to come out and Hob Nob with all the good folks but I'm pouring cement this Saturday.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry James, I'd love to come out and Hob Nob with all the good folks but I'm pouring cement this Saturday.[/b]

Good luck with the cement. Make sure yoiu've got the pipe pressurized before you pour

1 - 8 of 8 Posts