Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had an offer to buy a ski doo formula 3 never rode a ski doo do you think i will like this sled for feilds and trails. ???

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yea it is a 96 with 500 miles on new engine new front and rear suspension and has 4300 miles thanks :hallo2:

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Fast it will be, But the handling of the chassie is pretty poor. Thats the old F chassie.

I would look at the chassie and make your disision on how well you like it. Mechanicly its a great sled.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I would have to say no unless you can pick it up for $1000.00 or less. The chassi is not that great and the C-7 suspention sucks! You need to get into at least a 97 to get a better suspention and a 98 for a better chassi. ???

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
this is a verry good trail sled, comfy and easy to ride ! pretty fast for a 600 ! and if that engine was just rebuilt your good for a while if you take good care of it ! just be sure to let it worm up before you take of, that was there week point. If yoour getting a good deal on it go for it but if you have a little more $$$ a 98 is not that much more and you get the new chassis and better suspension .

Here is a pic of mine, 96 FIII 600 with startor/reverse ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts