1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
258 Posts
lol..I hadn't seen the polaris commercial but i had seen the cat one...those are great!.....i love how creative people have gotten with there commercials lately.....actually i think these are worthy of a super bowl spot...there fun!.......

·
10,054 Posts
I think cat has always been fairly agressive and creative with their add campaigns,,, I also like the one with the doo racing the new yamaha and adding weights to the hood to make it a fair race.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I think he says "holy crapeth".. not Holy crapid"... that's a great commercial, I laughed my head off. Thanks for the link

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I think he says "holy crapeth".. not Holy crapid"... that's a great commercial, I laughed my head off. Thanks for the link[/b]
I thought it sounded like "crapel". It is my assumption that it was actually something that they changed from what it originally was over legal or moral reasons.

·
Registered
252 Posts
it is most deffenately CRAPETH. it is suposed to be shakespeare. that is how they used to talketh back theneth. backeth in the king arthur days, you know like oh romeo oh romeo where art thow romeo. lol

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you noticed under who submitted the Vid to youtube it was spelled " crappid", but I agree it does sound like "Crapeth" and I believe team Wisz is correct with the Shakespeare argumeteth. hehe

Snow4

·
Registered
657 Posts
That's an old Polaris commercial, before they revealed their '07 lineup without the Fusion present. I did like it when it first came out though, I prefer the Cat's commerical though :)

I did prefer the older Cat campaign though, the ads with the moose stealing the sled was only a part of it. The website had a bunch of those videos telling a story, and a contest. Something Polaris doesn't know how to do yet, lol. Ya gotta love commericals with a sense of humor though :D

I think Polaris should have a CG dragon that steals sleds, and accidentally gets fused into the sled and powers the sled as it tries to break free, hence the vinyl graphics. :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
"Holy Crappeth!" thats a funny commercial! It belongs in the top ten best commercials of all time. I find it second only to the Gieko squirrels.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts