Snowmobile World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, just thought I would let those of you that care know that I made it back to the states finally.
  We landed late Sat.(after getting stuck in the UK for a couple nights) but have been busy as a MO-FO since I got back.  My car didn't like sitting for the past 5 months, so I have been doing allot of wrenching on that turd.

Once the site is back up and running full par, I will post some pics for you all.  I can't post most of the cool ones due to us being in a "classified" location, but I still should have a few good ones to post.
I will be heading back to my home town in PR, MN the 14th and will "hopefully" get my sled running good enough to run in a local radar run in Nevis MN.  Anyone going?
  Hopefully by the time I get back from there I will be able to post some pics.
Will check in with you all in a couple days.
PS  Sorry I didn't get a chance to get back with ya Dan, I will hook up with you on ICQ or something when I get back.  And you were right in your e-mail, you know what I mean...

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Hey man...you know I would have been there with ya...but someone had to stay back and keep watch of the women and the sleds!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
when are they having the radar run in nevis ?  ( this is located near north home,  blackduck  correct)    thanks.  also do you know how the ice and fishing on island lake  thanks.  just woondering if i need to get up to the hunting cabin.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
highlandergerman, the race is the 16th and nevis is south of Bemidji, east of Park Rapids, west of Walker, and about an hour straight east of Detroit Lakes(where all the vehicles went through).  Let me know if you are planning on going, we can meet up or something...

As for Island lake, I haven't heard anything.  I know the walleye fishing in the summer is great there though!haha
Thanks for the support and all guys, and Rocketman, good thinking on the women and sled watch!LMAO!!

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Welcome back phazerhater.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Glad to hear that your back safe and sound. Can't wait to see the pics. I may be in Fargo March 2 & 3 for the snocross or sometime later in the month in Grand Forks for a liesure weekend.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
what were you doing up there?

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
midnight screamer,
 he was over in afghanistan straightening things out, later phazerhater is going to show us all "pictures" of his chihuahua chasing bin laden out of the taco bell across the desert never to be seen again.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Phazerhater
Dont know how to put this with out looking like I am jumping
on the band wagon.

Thank You

Service men and women need to be told this as mutch as possible. They are over looked when times are good and no problems in the world. Hopefully the support will continue for a long time to come.

Again Thanks for fighting for what I belive in.

Duane

1 - 19 of 19 Posts