Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how can i get this thing hooked up? i have the 600Ho sport, and it seems to spin and spin off the line. i have the front springs cranked up to the max, the center shock is at hardest, limiter straps fully lengthened, and the rear suspension is set at 3. i have even flipped up the back bump stops to get more transfer, and even standing right at the back of the rails it still spins.

i am eventaully putting on a 1.25 straight bar kimpex when there is more snow, and im going to stud the stock track with 144 roetin hornets in the middle, but i would like to increase the hookup of the sled anyways........

shoud i shorten my limiter strap? will this put more track area on the ground? i thought this reduces track pressure and puts more of it on the skis.

anyways, someone who knows what they are taking abooout lemm know

chris

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Try dropping the front suspension spring pressure right off. This usually helps. Remember you want it to kind of squat down in the back and start to lift the front a bit. It's hard to do this if you got the front jacked up stiff. Dont set the suspension in back so stiff as well. You want weight transfer. If you wanted a drag sled you should have stuck with a MX Z 600 ho. I think it will be a better sled for the drags while the rev is the sled for the rough trails.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok i guess 144 hornets down the middle it is then.

anyone find the front springs not stiff enuf? i have the rev sport 600 and it bottoms out on puny jumps, the center shock in the rear and the front suspension.

shoulda got the c46 i guess

·
Registered
978 Posts
put the block in the rear of the skid forward and take the back stoppers right out and rear springs at the softest, and hang on ski's come up big time!! :doh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts